9 Axis Hand Spinner Fidget Toy Relieves Anxiety and Boredom (SALE)
1. Full use of metal building, for your fingers to bring a strong sense of experience.
2. It is made of CNC processing
3. 9 gears are engaged with each other, and any one of them can rotate and drive all the other gears to rotate at the same time.
4. 10 bearings, one of which rotates, can drive other bearings while rotating.
5. Rotatable time: 2.5 minutes
6. Great for people with Fidgety hands, ADHD, Anxiety & OCD sufferers.helps to relieve stress, focus the mind and kill time.
Condition:100% brand new.
Great For Anxiety, Focusing, ADHD, Autism, Quitting Bad Habits, Staying Awake. Easy To Carry,Small,Simple,Discrete and Fun,also effective for Focus and Deep Thought.
1.Aluminum + surface sandblasting + surface oxidation,
2.brass + lathe processing
3. upper and lower cover: aluminum alloy lathe processing,
4.with 8 inner six angle screw lock
5.Bearing: R188 Stainless Steel Bearings
Unit: 1 Set
Package: EVA Box
Shipping Weight: 180g
Accessories: hexagon bar wrench
Shipping method:Please check here for details.
Warranty: Please refer to Warranty Policyfor details.
How to save money?
You can use shopping points. Please check instruction here.
Please check discount codes for orders over 50 USD and save money.
If you want bigger discounts, please check our wholesale instruction.
Your satisfaction is HealthCabin's top priority. If for any reason you are in need of help or support, please click Help Desk on the top right corner and submit a ticket.We will reply to you asap.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.